Highly esteemed and resourceful television executive with over 30 years of entertainment industry experience, with results generating management acumen, producing successful TV shows, and developing strategic programing campaigns increasing ratings, audience shares, and channel revenues. Award winner.
– Positioned WAPA as the No. 1 station in Puerto Rico for the last 14 consecutive years, boosting and sustaining revenue growth of 40% during 10 consecutive years
– Emmy Winner of for the documentary “Detras de Maria, historia de una cobertura”
– Emmy International nominee on the Hispanic Prime time category for the documentary “Covid-19 adaptarnos o Morir”
– Responsible for creating the strategy to launch the new third network in Colombia and developing the first programming schedule and strategy for the newborn Tv network in Colombia, Positioned Canal 1 Colombia as the No.3 Network in Colombia in 3 months, boosting and sustaining rating growth of 500% back in Aug.14 2017 day the station was officially launched turning it in 2 years in the fasted growth station in the history of Colombia.
– Re-Positioned and rebranding WAPA America as 1 of the top 10 rated Spanish channels having 6 million of subscribers in one year.
– Advisor in the rebranding to increase the performance of Pasiones US / LATAM helping to positioning the channel between the first 25 channels in Spanish.
– Produced the No. 1 TV programs, talk shows “Monica” and “Vale la pena soñar” in Peru for 10 consecutive years; aired successfully in the US Hispanic market through Univision Network Group and 12 countries in LATAM.
– Executive Producer of the soap operas produced for Univision Network Group, “Luciana y Nicolás” and “Tormenta de Pasiones,” distributed in more than 25 countries around the world.